So the markets HOT! And, it’s only getting hotter! So what do you do now? The home that you purchased at the peak of the market is no longer upside down and guess what?! You might actually have equity!
Many Central Florida home owners are now finding themselves benefiting from the recent upswing in the real estate market. But so many homeowners don’t know what to do or who to talk to about preparing, pricing, and selling their existing home. As a real estate professional I will always recommend to anyone pondering the idea of selling to do their research! Talk to a professional, get a second opinion, heck, and get a third opinion. When it comes to listing your home, you should be confident and comfortable in the choice of your Realtor as well as the plan they have set in place to ensure you get the most out of your real estate transaction.
When considering your choice of Realtors you may want to consider these factors:
1. Did he/she arrive promptly?
2. Did he/she dress the part?
3. Do they know your market area?
4. Did he/she come prepared with relevant information on your home and comparables?
5. What type of marketing plan do they have in place?
6. Where will they expose your listing? (Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com?)
7. Are they going to host open house? (You would be surprised at the amount of Realtors who do not)
8. Does he/she have references?
9. Do they take professional photos?
10. Last but not least, do you like him/her?
If you find yourself needing a first, second or even a third opinion, please give me a call:
Florida Home Team Realty